And.... done my Festiva is parked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And.... done my Festiva is parked...

So i just got back from Colorado and my car is now done. I tried sealing the oil pan gasket not once, twice but FOUR times!!! The last time was good till it started leaking randomly on the highway and caught me off guard so now the top end is messed up, it wont stay idling and it sounds like a WRX when i take off and its still leaks oil plus i believe the water pump is starting to leak. Sooooo yea it looks like im out the Festiva game till i get another car and save up to get the BP swap done on it because i hate the B3 i done with it i just straight hate that motor and apparently it hates me. That is all.
    1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
    :spam1:is delicious

.... Sorry you feel that way. I didn't know motors could hate back. :p

Originally posted by Ephet View Post
    So i just got back from Colorado and my car is now done. I tried sealing the oil pan gasket not once, twice but FOUR times!!! The last time was good till it started leaking randomly on the highway and caught me off guard so now the top end is messed up, it wont stay idling and it sounds like a WRX when i take off and its still leaks oil plus i believe the water pump is starting to leak. Sooooo yea it looks like im out the Festiva game till i get another car and save up to get the BP swap done on it because i hate the B3 i done with it i just straight hate that motor and apparently it hates me. That is all.
    A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.

Comment

Hey,

Relax..take a deep breath, and walk away from the car for a bit. Sounds like this B3 was just ready for retirement man. Look at it this way, its final act was to get you and your future bp car home. After you regain your composure channel that anger into getting a swap done and thank the B3 for giving you the "push" to get it done as you strip it and send it to be recycled. Then... maybe whack it with a sledge a few times in plain sight of the BP so it will know the folly of plotting against you muhahahaha!
      Jeremy.S
      1988 black lx 5spd cancer victim
      1989 red lx 5spd , cancer free lots o options,
      1983 Subaru GL 4x4 wagon, It's a monster!

Comment

Working...
      X