Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htchbck
    replied
    You gonna put a SHO in that tempo ? Or just rebuild it?

Leave a comment:

• NovaSS
    replied
    Originally posted by boydg1 View Post
    .... Never seen one of these before but I can see it holds a lot of promise. How much did you pay for it?
    Thanks
    $39.00

used it all day yesterday to remove a v6 out of a tempo. Talk about a tight fit.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by boydg1 View Post
    .... Never seen one of these before but I can see it holds a lot of promise. How much did you pay for it?
    Thanks
    X2! We have a rule around here. ALWAYS have spare hose clamps, and the spring type MUST be thrown straight into the rock quarry next door upon removal!

Leave a comment:

• boydg1
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
    I picked one of these up at sears today, one of the better investments I have made .

Leave a comment:

• hotfordcat
    replied
    Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
    Yeah they are pretty handy on some of those german heater hoses and intercooler hoses.
    Glad you cleared that up Wes. I thought it was one of those MANHOOD stretchers!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    ooooo thats awesome!!! i want one

Leave a comment:

• festivaWES
    replied
    Yeah they are pretty handy on some of those german heater hoses and intercooler hoses.

Leave a comment:

• NovaSS
    started a topic neatest tool !

neatest tool !

I picked one of these up at sears today, one of the better investments I have made .

Working...
X