another reason to love a festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another reason to love a festiva

Ok so i was at work and had to go to another theater to pick up 3D glasses.They pay for mileage which is like 50 cents per mile.
    I had no gas an only had 5 bucks, got some gas "which only gave me 2 and a half gallons of gas"and took the trip. it was about 45 miles there and back and got paid 22 dollars and 50 cents. 17.50 profit!!!! just another reason why i love my festiva...
    LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

I basically do the same.. I have to travel from one campus to the other. It's 8.72 miles and I get paid .50 also. Make the one-way trip there five days over a two week period. A little over $21 which basically pays for gas for two weeks.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

The idea is that the 50 cents per mile will cover all the wear (brake pads, tires, bushings, etc.) along with gas and other operational costs (oil changes, filters, insurance, etc.). So, while in a festiva you still make money, it's not all profit. Unless you don't pay for anything else than gas
      Oscar

Comment

I wouldent go spreading the word, otherwise someone may catch on. Before you know it they will only pay .02 cents per mile.
        Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

According to aCar (Android, been using it for a little bit, love it), and in metric, I'm getting about $0.085/km, or around 0.052 per mile. That's with the brake job, wipers and all the rest factored in.

And on mostly highway driving now, my current estimate in there is 53.807 mpg. Gotta love that..
          Carz:
          '09 Ford F-150
          '80 Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country
          '80 Volvo 240 2dr coupe

'93 Festiva GL
          225996.9 kilometers = 140428.0 miles on the odometer
          ...and definitely more soon..

Comment

My work pays $0.50 a mile too. Typically we drive the company car when available, but sometimes I take mine just for the mileage check.

A few months back, I was getting $300 every month as a reimbursement. Those were nice.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
            X