Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorrry little boy, daddys brand new truck isnt actually that fast..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorrry little boy, daddys brand new truck isnt actually that fast..

HEYYY all!!!!

so lemme start this out by saying, yah its ignorant stupid and irresponsible but im a race car driver, the roads were completley empty , and this was the first time ive doen something like this (street racing ticket can get my racing license revoked so ive never done it)

so me and the gf were heading to the mall for a movie and to go shoppin a bit around 8-9 ish and this idiot in a branddd spankin new 6.0L chev 2500 gas with air raid stickers all over it, lift kit, mudders, and really abnoxiously loud straight pipes kept on tail gating me really really badly and then ricer flyd by me and him and his little boy friends were pointing and laughing at my car.

so next light turns red and im behind him he moves into the next lane purposley so hes side by side with me and at this point i was fuming angry at this little kids attitude and the way he judged my car

(BTW I HATEEE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE OBJECTS/CARS/PEOPLE tahts why i drive a festiva)

light turns green and we peel off leaving me 2 feet in front, by the time i reached 40kmph i was passed him by 4 feet and going into 2nd gear i was a car length behind him, shifting into 3rd i was 2 car lengths ahead of him then i let off half way into third.

(i also know he was giving it to because his truck was SOOOOOO loud)

LETTTSSSSSSS just say by the way his friends were laughing at him at the next light ater getting beat by the festiva, and the way he rolled up his window and didnt even give a glance to my car, he probably had a hard time sleeping that night

the end

my festiva: suzuki swift clutch/light festiva flywheel, phantom grip, rebulid 1.6, slight head shave, port+polish, exhaust, intake, yadaa yadaa yadaa.

6.0 chevys run well, that's surprising.jk I bet that was entertaining.
    The H.A.M.B.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com

Comment

Awesome, I love these stories! I hope to embarrass some people myself in the future too.
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

truck and fast seems like an oxymoron to me

its kinda like trying to drag race a backhoe :S

theyre fast for what they are, but not faster then a festiva MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Comment

tell that to a cyclone owner lol

Comment

Originally posted by 05zx4st View Post
            tell that to a cyclone owner lol
            Or a Lightning owner....lol
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post

its kinda like trying to drag race a backhoe :S

theyre fast for what they are, but not faster then a festiva MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
              Ford lightning, gmc cyclone, etc etc.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Or a diesel. Theres a new four door duramax that runs 12.5 at my local track.
                91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                14 C7 Z51

Comment

i should of edited what i said, heres my next revision:

its kinda like trying to drag race a backhoe :S even if you can:
                  The JCB GT backhoe (Worlds fastest backhoe) runs a 17.47 1/4 mile at 86.25 Mph at Castrol Raceway in Edmonton, AB, Canada on July 7, 2007.

theyre fast for what they are, but not faster then a festiva MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Comment

With the right parts, anything can be fast:

Truck + big turbo = BRUTAL torque. That makes up for any weight advantage you might have in the Festy. That truck has almost zero wheel spin off the line...it just squats and goes like hell.

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

this is one of the reasons why i love my festiva. When people laugh at my car, i just love seeing there faces in my rear view mirror as my car smokes them
                      LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Working...
                      X