Here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
    Hmm sounds about what I go through with a 2 year old. Now where did I put that bolt?
    Oh man, that just reminded me of something! When my 2 were growing up I kept missing stuff, small but important stuff. Then one day while I was remodeling I removed some stair treads leading upstairs. Guess what I found?!
    Apparantly if you raised the edge of the carpeting in the corner there was a small gap against the wall. Well when I removed the tread it was filled with dozens and dozens of crayons, pens, pencils, coins, my missing solid silver bracelet, wife's earrings, bolts, nails, and some tools too.
    They were having a blast sticking stuff in that hole.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
      We used to have a symeese (sp?) and manx mixed cat and when someone would knock on the door it would growl and be ready to attack. Only cat I ever seen do that. When we would try to pet it, it would bite, scratch, and hiss trying to attack. I be3lieve if we were in a bad situation it would have tried to protect.
      My neighbor had a rabbit, the really big domestic kind, that would literally attack anyone, anything, that came in the yard. It just tore up a german shepard one day. The thing had HUGE teeth, and knew how to use them!
      I wouldnt go in the yard. It weighed like 20-30 lbs and would run at you screaming.
      Last edited by drddan; 11-10-2010, 04:10 PM.
      Dan

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        that's because the manx breed is rather agressive, as it's durived from larger wild cats. that, or it just didn't like people, but was willing to tollerate their presence due to free room and board.
        wrong-o

"Records have been found on the Isle of Man that describe the cat as a mutation of the island’s domestic cats"

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
          Oh man, that just reminded me of something! When my 2 were growing up I kept missing stuff, small but important stuff. Then one day while I was remodeling I removed some stair treads leading upstairs. Guess what I found?!
          Apparantly if you raised the edge of the carpeting in the corner there was a small gap against the wall. Well when I removed the tread it was filled with dozens and dozens of crayons, pens, pencils, coins, my missing solid silver bracelet, wife's earrings, bolts, nails, and some tools too.
          They were having a blast sticking stuff in that hole.
          That's funny! We've already found 2 of his spots. 2 sippy cups and bottle in one. A set of keys, screws and coins in another. I know there's more.. when we go to move I bet we'll find alot of interesting stuff.
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
            wrong-o

"Records have been found on the Isle of Man that describe the cat as a mutation of the island’s domestic cats"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...=clnk&ie=UTF-8
            not buying into that for a minute... check the posure and build against a Bobcat or Lynx... now breed one of those with a domestic shorthair... ::poof!:: manx
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

BTW....My son came through for me last night. When I got home from work, he was there with a bunch of ROCKER ARM BOLTS AND WASHERS!!!!
              Painted the valve cover last night, be putting it all together tonight! Yea!
              Dan

R.I.P.
              Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

He musta gone to Taylors. I went there today and was gonna do the same thing, but someone got there first. I figured it was you. Glad it all worked out!!!
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                  He musta gone to Taylors. I went there today and was gonna do the same thing, but someone got there first. I figured it was you. Glad it all worked out!!!
                  Yep, and yep! Thanks Tom.
                  He went to Taylor's. When we all went there from the meet, I saw they had 15+ S-10's sitting there. He is in process of fixing up his S-10.
                  I sent him there for interior parts he needed, and said, "While your there"....:p

He will be putting a 350 engine in the S-10 soon.
                  Dan

R.I.P.
                  Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!

Comment

So Dan did those valve seals fix your problem? My has started to smoke when it gets fully warmed up at idle and on occasion at startup. Thought about 20w50 but it sure seems to like 10w30 over the 10w40.
                    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

i know how this is 4 dogs from 12lbs to 75 the lab has a tail that swings harder than most major leagers and 4 cats 3 of them are tourties BAADDDDDD TEMPERS and they growl at the door when somone knocks liked to have killed the pizza boy when i said come on in once .......lol.....glad ya found what ya needed an got her running again
                      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X