Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6T in Australia?

Hi all,
    New to the forums, am trying very hard to locate a B6T for my festy however they seem to be very hard to find in Au. Front Cuts / half cuts of Ford Capri's are near on impossible to find and 323 GT cuts are non existent. Can anyone give me any advice on locating one?

Welcome! Unfortunately, junked Capris are rather rare around here too. I'm still looking for Matt an intermediate axle from an XR2. Even rarer.

Since I'm not in Oz I can't begin to give you any advice other than to keep your chin up and keep looking. Do you have any ways to put out a cheap or free ad? Put up fliers? Etc. Think creatively.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

where abouts in aus are ya benzini?
      best bet is try a wreckers that deals mainly in fords (theres a few here in syd) i found a B6T motor but it was totaly destroyed and not worth trying the revive cause by the time it was done the motor would of been worth 3 times as much as my car so now i'm lookin at working up the stock 1.3 carb

Comment

Working...
      X