Homemade Festiva Keychain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Festiva Keychain

I've really wanted one of the festiva key chains that a lot of the members got in a group buy and I really doubt anyone would sell one so I went on to make my own.

Collectible my butt

I actually needed it to cover a hole in my back pack since my dogs chewed it.

I cut the metal out with a plasma cutter then grinded and tried to shape it into a festiva. It's really rough

Then printed a festiva out on photo paper, put clear book cover on then attached to the metal with contact adhesive.

Pictures were taking with a video camera so their not so great.

91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Sweet way to patch a hole w/out a single stitch
    Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Key Chains

Gray VW,

Your post reminded me that I bought some of those key chains a couple years ago. I think I bought some silver and aqua color ones. If you still would like one, PM me your address and I'll send you a couple.

Comment

Member CHills made them. He may still have a few. He's been carrying them to festiva madness and selling them. He's not on here much but I have his number.
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I know CHills is out. I have a few around here somewhere. I couldn't remember where I put them at Madness, and still haven't found them. I hate it when I hide things from myself! LOL
          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Working...
          X