New here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here!

Hi I'm justin. I'm rather new to festivas, but from what i know, they're pretty awesome! Forum member Neanderpaul is one of my best friends and got me into them.

i dont own a fesiva, but I have a Mazda protege5, which has a lot of similarities to the festiva (cool rear wing, various interior pieces, etc)

I'm an avid hypermiler. i like to keep my car basically stock and just adjust my driving style so that i can get a better comparison to other's fuel milage. one day i'd like to take a festiva on a road trip to see if i could get into the upper 60MPGs

my other interests are music, kids, and auto racing. I like to jam with neanderpaul (im sure you've heard about his music lol), and watch nascar on the weekends. I also love kids, and I work at an after school elementary program during the week. I love my job and miss it on holidays and weekends!!

glad to be here, Justin
    Festiva FTW facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Festiv...31773876879941

2002 Mazda Protegé5- named Beatrice. I love my p5! It's got a lot of cool features that Festivas have!

170k miles and counting

.........................................Yeah that's my City/Highway Average :laughing3:
    Mods:

-Eibach Pro kit, Mazdaspeed struts and rear sway bar, rear strut bar, red brake calipers, DaveB guage rings, Shorty Antenna

Doesn't Paul have a festy for sale??....hint hint
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
      Doesn't Paul have a festy for sale??....hint hint
      haha my wallet is literally empty lol

2002 Mazda Protegé5- named Beatrice. I love my p5! It's got a lot of cool features that Festivas have!

170k miles and counting

.........................................Yeah that's my City/Highway Average :laughing3:
      Mods:

-Eibach Pro kit, Mazdaspeed struts and rear sway bar, rear strut bar, red brake calipers, DaveB guage rings, Shorty Antenna

Comment

Too bad! Welcome to the site anyway. I'm sure you'll have one soon enough!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

hahah! thanks!

170k miles and counting

Mods:

Comment

Dude with Justin's hypermiling skills he gets better than I do in a festy. I got 42 with my last tank on the 5 speed efi. His best with his 2.0 protege 5 is 43.5! On an automatic!!!

Welcome Justin!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              Dude with Justin's hypermiling skills he gets better than I do in a festy. I got 42 with my last tank on the 5 speed efi. His best with his 2.0 protege 5 is 43.5! On an automatic!!!

Welcome Justin!
              Say it ain't so!!! Well at least he can drool over your beauties when he visits! haha

Comment

Justin is responsible for the bass, guitar and keys on many of my songs and all of the beetles covers we did. Such as.....

This is The Void featuring Neanderpaul playing their cover of the Beatles' Ballad of John and Yoko. Special thanks to Garrett for driving. The featured ride ...

This is the void featuring neanderpaul playing a neanderpaul original called "talkin' about me". Justin handled the bass guitar, electric guitars, baldwin fu...
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Welcome Justin!
                  Welcome Justin!!! Paul, don't mean to brag, but I get 45+ out of Annie (90 FI) without even trying.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Justin is responsible for the bass, guitar and keys on many of my songs and all of the beetles covers we did. Such as.....
                    beetles?!?!?!? lol

lol thanks for the props though

170k miles and counting

Mods:

Comment

Beatles is autocorrected by my iPod.

Comment

Beatles is autocorrected by my iPod.
                        it's a music player! it should know better! lol

170k miles and counting

Mods:

Comment

If i'm not mistaken, I've seen your protege in person Justin... is it red by chance?

Paul pointed it out to me a few weeks ago when i came down to pick up the GTX from him :lol: Welcome to the site!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Welcome to the site!:wave:
                            '90 LX

Comment

Welcome and great music!
                              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                              14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
                              X