Go figure.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go figure.......

Early morning ramblings after just one coffee...... I was just thinking, which some might say is dangerous, but many of us in North America seek out the distinctive Euro parts for our Festivas but I haven't noticed any of our European members looking for North American parts. :?

Have a great day
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

im pro america but still...u blame em? something about north american cars and quality that just doesnt mix
    90 L FI..second B3
    90 L Parts car
    Jay

Comment

They have been driving small econocars for allot longer than we have. And any market analysis would show that they like cool on their cars.. Which just happen to be econocars.

Not us, we save the cool for our SUVs, trucks,Caddys and muscle cars.
      Not much call for a Camaro Cowl induction hood in Europe huh?

The only reason we got Festivas in the first place was so that Ford could get their econo tax credits from the us government to offset the gass guzzlers. I bet they really didn't care if the car sold or not. Once the car did start selling, They gave us the LX.. then the GL.. The GL Sport was the closest we would ever get to a sporty econobox.

Comment

Working...
      X