Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
    Already asked a year ago, not really interested I don't even have one
    I think they would be a big seller ! They are well made !!
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

DUDE! I want!!!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by rmp2711 View Post
        I envision that patch, (only bigger) on the back of a jacket,in the color of your choice with "Festiva.com" written under it.
        I was thinking the same thing except; "FordFestiva.com" under the patch.
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Put me down for one......Just make sure to get a bunch of different colours (with an ou....thats right) EH?

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
            why not see if the original maker would be interested in making more for a fee?
            No she isn't. :-(

Let me see if my sis still has, and would be willing, to share the digitized file. That could be sent to a 'stitcher.' Maybe save a few bucks.

Digitizing a design is labor intensive.

Changing colors is done at the machine.

Before I set my sister on this, I got permission from Chills to use his drawing . Hate to cut him out of loop.

Comment

I thought Chills was at the root of this design.

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                I thought Chills was at the root of this design.

Karl
                He is. Before I set my sister on this, I got permission from Chills to use his drawing. Hate to cut him out of loop.

Comment

so kinda like a lettermans jacket that would be cool i may be able to get the wifey to go for 2
                  Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Talked to my sis about the digitized file. She is willing to pass it on to anyone who wants to run with the project. She said the file might not work enlarging it into a back-of-the-jacket size though. Maybe a professional shop could work with it. The file extension is .art. Her machine is a "Bernina".

I do have the large black-line drawing Chills sent to me that I could send it to anyone needing it.

Comment

Like I said, Charlie, if no one else wants to do this, I should be able to get it going sometime after the holidays. I think these would be great. Before I did anything, I'd run a thread seeing what size would sell best, etc. The nine colors like Chills did with the little metal keychains would be cool. That way, most folks could match colors with their cars.

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                      X