Texting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
    HEY! u better stop Brad before I drive all the way out there this weekend and braid your hair!
    Originally posted by bhazard View Post
    please don't do that...
    corn rows!!!!
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
      What if you were looking at your ipod to change the song and they thought the light of your ipod was your phone? I always wonder about that whenever I'm driving in states where it's illegal to use cell phones!
      How funny that you said that! I live on a MCB and we cannot be on our phones and everytime I change the song on my iPod, I think the same thing lol!!!
      She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
      Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

Originally posted by Stowchicky View Post
        How funny that you said that! I live on a MCB and we cannot be on our phones and everytime I change the song on my iPod, I think the same thing lol!!!
        Yea it's weird! whenever I pass a cop I usually throw everything down just in case! I don't want a ticket for something stupid!
        Amazing Amanda

Comment

What happens when I'm driving down the road and changing a song on my iphone.... that could be interesting

Comment

Working...
          X