got me a new DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got me a new DD

i got a new DD on monday, its a 2002 Mazda Protege5 5spd, with only 107K. got the deal of the century. it runs great. minor dents in the hood and thats about it. clean interior too

Those things make great little turbo autocross monsters for what it's worth! Nice car, mate!
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

The wife and I wanted a P5 for so long, but then we found out how bad they rust out up here in the salt belt we new it wouldn't be a good idea. We almost bought a loaded 5 spd with the roof rack, sunroof, and leather seats. I have only seen two others that loaded. Wish they made that car longer then they did. I like it way better than the Mazda3 hatch.

Comment

ours does not have leather, but does have sun roof and roof rack. we wanted leather but this deal was too god to pass up over leather seats. it does have a bit of rust (grr) but it will be dealt with promptly after winter

Comment

Check out the P5 boards. I guess I big issue spot is on the passenger side in the engine compartment next to the engine mount (I think), and also the typical rear wheel wells. Catch it before it gets worse and keep an eye on them you may be able to head anything worse off at the pass.

Comment

Working...
          X