Pride vs. Ka fatal crash article & picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride vs. Ka fatal crash article & picture

I tried to post the picture but it was too large. Click on link for whole thing, including comments below article. (BTW, I found this from googling "Kia Pride" images.)

From The Times of Malta:

"An 80-year-old man who was critically injured yesterday afternoon in a traffic accident at Bahar ic-Caghaq, died this morning at Mater Dei Hospital.

The accident occurred when his Kia Pride car was involved in a head-on crash with a Ford Ka on the coast road .

Members of the Civil Protection Department had to use cutting equipment to remove the roof of the car and free the man, from the wreckage before he was rushed to hospital, along with a female passenger, 64, who, however, did not appear to have been seriously injured.

The crash happened at around 1 p.m. A Mercedes and a Volkswagen were also involved in the crash."

Article link:

An 80-year-old man who was critically injured yesterday afternoon in a traffic accident at Bahar ic-Caghaq, died this morning at Mater Dei Hospital. The ac...

Malta is an archipelago (island group) in the Mediterranean. Here is wiki's entry (pretty interesting reading--I didn't know much about this place):

Driver, male, eighty, dies. Passenger, female, 64 survives with apparently minor injury. Wish more info was available. Interesting, sad, but not much to learn about.

Karl
    Last edited by Safety Guy; 12-23-2010, 11:55 AM.
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

The 80yr old guy had some sweet seat covers
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
    X