Sharpie Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpie Festiva?

A friend of mine was talking to me about a Festiva she'd seen a few weeks back in Lynchburg,VA that had been drawn all over with a sharpie... Was wondering if it was a member of the board (she knew I was a member here) She liked the Sharpie Motif... will post photos later when she sends them to me via email...
    Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
    89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
    Projects in the works:
    84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

sorta like this?

Comment

yeah... sorta like that....
      Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
      Projects in the works:
      84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

LOLOLOL

In related news, I have a feeling when/if I get one, it will eventually end up sharpied all over. I have this idea.... sign your name if you are LGBT/support LGBT, etc.
        Buck.
        -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
        -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
        -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

well I'm not LGBT but I have several friends that are...
          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
          Projects in the works:

Comment

yeah...

drmax, haven't seen that one. I see a few out where I work on a regular basis but haven't had the chance to talk to any of them. I have talked to a guy who "used to have a festy" but now drives the 3 cyl 1.3 chevy sprint turbo. red w/ white wheels. interesting little car. oh, and I worked with a guy at another store that has 3 or so festy's...gotta get in contact with him. he doesn't like them tho, I figure his parents do tho if they have several running ones
            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

well when I get the pictures I'll post them... I don't get to Lynchburg as much as she does so I haven't personally seen it. I hope you are having a good holiday season Walth... and everyone else as well... did you ever get your cars straightened out by the way, I know ya don't have all that much time to fool with them...
              Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
              Projects in the works:

Comment

not yet, still gathering tools necessary (never complete! LOL!) and working out some kinks to a swap I should be starting sometime from Jan to Feb. Also trying to find some cheap replacement parts for my wife's car instead of spending a bunch of money for expensive new parts and lots of labor, etc from where a guy hit her a few months back. if it's not one thing, it's always something...somewhere. lol
                Walth

Comment

well all good things to come to those who are persistent, just like finding this person with the Sharpie Festiva.... I wanna see it for myself... because the pictures I saw before do not do it justice... I'll probably be making my way out to Lynchburg some time this week, if I'm lucky maybe today (it is 1AM after all) or tomorrow. I'm trying to find a buyer for my 1937-38 Philco 38-38 Tube Radio case, it's just the wooden case though... wish it had the rest too but it wasn't there when I got it
                  Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                  Projects in the works:

Comment

Photo

Here's a picture of the Sharpie Festiva
                    Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                    Projects in the works:

Comment

Originally posted by DrMaxwellEdison View Post
                      Here's a picture of the Sharpie Festiva
                      I'd never do that to my car, but I think it's a pretty cool idea if it's done right!
                      1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

saw a neighbor do something similar to a VW Jetta
                        Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                        Projects in the works:

Comment

interesting. looks pretty cool! yeah, I agree, probably couldn't do that to a good looking white festy.

So I guess you were driving beside him on 460 east by the cool train bridge
                          Walth

Comment

Its like a tatto
                            sigpic
                            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

It takes skill to cover ANYTHING with that much art. Murals or a large canvas.. Man, I easily get lost on a sheet of paper...

If I would try that, it'd look ridiculous.
                              -Zack
                              Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Working...
                              X