It's a sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a sad day

Got a call this morning that my daughter, Kim, in Calif, she was only 36 passed away. She had been sick with the flu or the bad crud that was going around and between 1 and 4 this morning she got up to go to bathroom and passed out and died. They have no reason why at this moment. Kids should not go before the parents. Im just so devistated I dont understand. I will miss her. Wife and I are going to fly out to Sacramento and probably Wed and drive up to Marysville, Ca where she lived. She just got married in 2007 and has two kids, 12 and 8. Its going to be so hard for them to understand when I don't even understand why. Lord, watch out for her, she was a good mom and a good daughter and was well loved.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Thom, you and your family are in our prayers.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

So sorry this happened Thom, for her and everyone involved with her.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sorry for your loss, did she have a flu shot?

Comment

Sorry for your loss.. she's was perfectly healthy that has to be hard. Thoughts and prayers to you.
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

im so sorry for your loss ...love thoughts and prayers to you family
            Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Thom I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to know what you are feeling but will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Dang, that really sucks. Be praying for you and your family.
                ----------------------------------------------
                93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

Wow... that is sad... I am sorry to hear that... Just remember, we are all here for one another, and anything we can do for you, let us know, and I'm sure we can come up with something.
                  The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
                  89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

eternal remembrance

Eternal Remembrance.

Comment

My heart...and my prayers... go out to you and your family.
                      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Sorry for your loss,I agree the parents must go before kids.I have a two year old daughter and can imagine if this happened to me.

Sergio.
                        06 vw Bora
                        09 Nissan Versa
                        fastest B6T is back!!!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Thom, our prayers are with you!
                          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                          89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                          Projects in the works:
                          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

our (Caety and I) thoughts and prayers are with you Thom. No time is a good time to loose family, no matter what the age.
                            Last edited by FestYboy; 12-28-2010, 08:39 AM.
                            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Heart felt condolences go to you, your family and friends. That is so true of our children, no one should have to go through that; very sad.
                              Aspires and Sways all around, Miata B6 installed, KYB G2Rs just installed in front. Wish for coil overs someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X