I miss having a festiva to drive..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss having a festiva to drive..

I really want a festiva again to drive I like my hyundai but I really miss to ol' festiva, it was so much fun to drive. My 93' won't be back on the road any time soon unfortunately. I have a few leads on some festy's that I need to check out, hopefully when I get some extra money saved up I'll buy a 2nd one to drive around sometimes for fun It would be really cool if I could get one before this school year is over for me, and bring it to the shop and do some work on it there. I'm going to hopefully get a new job with better pay soon so I can do that, one I have now sucks.. Never have any extra $$ left over at the end of the month.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

i hear ya buddy, i put my festiva away for the winter for a neon but miss the festy soooooo much...... ive got a really really nice DD and i think ima hold onto this car for a while

Comment

I know how ya feel man.... I blew up my festys tranny and was driving my gas guzzling 1981 f350 for about a month that got 5mpg everywhere! And just was dieing to drive my festy.... now I have 2 other festys in case one breaks lol

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
      1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
      R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
      00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
      03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
      pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
      Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
      Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

Working...
      X