Bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad luck

So with in the last two weeks I have managed to break two festys pretty badly. Two weeks ago on my way to work I was driving my 93 aqua when out of the blue. It started knocking and before I could get to the shoulder it chucked a rod through the side of the oil pan. Last night I was coming home from work I was driving my 91gl and it started missing and barley had any power and then the temp gauge spiked and it started blowing alot of white smoke out of the tail pipe so it popped a head gasket. So now I'm driving my truck 100 miles a day at 13 mpg and it sucks so now I have to start my motor swap on my 91 and I wasn't quite ready to do and to top it off I don't have any time to do it as with everything else my luck has kicked me in the butt again
    Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Sucks to hear. My brother had to do a complete bp rebuild and swap in 5 days because he had no transportation. Hope everything works out for the best!
    89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
    My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Ah man, sorry to hear that. Two Festivas plus a backup truck sounds like a good way to go, but when two Festivas break down, the plan kinds sucks, eh?

But even at 13 mpg, at least you still got a ride--to work and to the parts stores!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

2 festys at once?! Wow that is rare and bad luck. Good luck.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Yeah I know I have had very little trouble out of my cars so it was bound to happen but I didn't think it would happen at once now my question is if I'm able to do a b6 swap in a weekend and I have to pull both motors and put the cam in the b6 I guess we will find out
          Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Working...
          X