making a comeback too overloard :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a comeback too overloard :)

well since our overloard wrote a comeback letter i guess i should too after all us who are still aprentices are always inspired by our mentors (plus i needed a reason to get rid of my 666 post number ha ha just kidding). I dissapeared for awile because in oct i wed my high school sweetheart (finally!). My car still sits as it was before that. The bp is in thanks to matt (resuwrected) I owe much thanks to him. Just needs to be wired up, put the break booster in and finish the hydro set up and the funbox should be screaming down the street. I needed to wait until funds were freed up to continue with getting married and getting a new place and fixing it up and thanksgiving and christmas and... money was tight and still kinda is but its time to get back to it and finish the beast and release it into the wild!

here are some pics of the project

motor in and "solid" thanks to matt

a few of how it sits now

the argile hood is what happens to your car when your friends show up to work on your car but you don show up ha ha but i actually like it so its staying that way ha ha.

but thats where the project is and im looking forward to meeting more of you guys in the near future.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

I like it !!! I hope your going to get it running soon.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
      the argile hood is what happens to your car when your friends show up to work on your car but you don show up...
      The checkerboard doesn't look bad. I kind of like it too.

If that's what happens when your friends work on your car when you're not around, then I must make sure my friends never work on mine unsupervised. I have the kind of friends who would paint mine pink and put daisy stickers all over it (they're real a-holes, but I wouldn't trade them for anything).
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Welcome back, and I love the hood!!

Now see if your friends can sew you up some matching seatcovers.

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
          The checkerboard doesn't look bad. I kind of like it too.

If that's what happens when your friends work on your car when you're not around, then I must make sure my friends never work on mine unsupervised. I have the kind of friends who would paint mine pink and put daisy stickers all over it (they're real a-holes, but I wouldn't trade them for anything).
          ha ha yea I wouldnt trade my friends for anything either
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
            Welcome back, and I love the hood!!

Now see if your friends can sew you up some matching seatcovers.

Karl
            well I finally showed up and caught them in the process of trying to argyle the lip of my wheels to match!

Comment

I dig the argile hood. Your friends might have started something awesome!

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

I like the hood too, Luxury Festiva.
                91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                14 C7 Z51

Comment

Argile the roof and part of the hatch so you have an argile "stripe" down the Festiva! Then, argile interior!! mwahahaha

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

thanks for all the positive feedback about the car. i hate workin in the cold so it mite be awile till i finish it.

Comment

Working...
                    X