14" Rims w/ Aspire Suspension <pics attached>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1988festivazoom View Post
    go to jy's to find wheels. i got some really nice aluminum wheels for 100$ with verry minor curb rash.
    Oh to have good yards. Mine wanted $36 each for nasty steelies. I picked up my jaw and left on that note.

Nice looking, OP.
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I bought my Geo Storm wheels at Standard Auto Wreckers. They mounted and balanced the tires on the wheels, everything for $125. I just took whatever they had. I dropped the original Aspire steelies with tires off at the back storage shed of a Volkswagen dealership. I bet they wondered why it wouldn't fit.

Comment

No I haven't yet..... but thanks for the reminder.... I'll call around today to get that taken care of.....

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
        Phil, have you gotten an alignment yet? I just want to know if everything lined up okay within spec to prevent tire wear.

If so, I'll have to try full uncut Aspire springs for a winter/mudder/beater.

Karl
        My Whips:

Comment

that thing must be awesome in the snow with that amount of lift

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
          X