Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

festiva hauling when you have no trailer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva hauling when you have no trailer!!!

didnt have a trailer to haul the shell were I needed it @ my brothers. So here is what I did. put the shell in an 8ft truck bed. mopar muscle here.People told me it could not be done. Well here is the proof it can!

Last edited by bikerdude0269; 01-20-2011, 09:12 PM.

what the hell.....you took that to the scrap yard? sheeeeesh!!
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
      what the hell.....you took that to the scrap yard? sheeeeesh!!
      nope took it to my brothers house to store it for parts for future reference. I was doing other htings got mixed up on my post it did not go to scrap yard!!!!!
      Last edited by bikerdude0269; 01-20-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm...
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

still you took it to the scrap yard?
          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
          89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
          Projects in the works:
          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Originally posted by DrMaxwellEdison View Post
            still you took it to the scrap yard?
            nope took it to my brothers house to store it for parts for future reference. I was doing othe rhtings got mixed up it did not go to scrap yard!!!!! Never would i take one to scrap yard. just couldnt keep @ my house to much there already

Comment

Ok good! That didn't look it should go to the scrapper
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

If you mounted the Festiva shell a bit more forward and level, you'd have a nice "cabover" camping Festiva!

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Karl, just cut off the front of the festy at the firewall and it would be about the right length. Throw in some LX seats with removable headrests and it would fold down to sleep two people lol.
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Awsome!
                    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

How much did the empty shell weight? Any damage to your truck doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
                        How much did the empty shell weight? Any damage to your truck doing that?
                        I'm guessing weight about 1000. No didn't do no damage to truck. Just have to be careful were you put and use ur tie down straps @. Also my shocks have been took off 4 heavy weight too. Haven't had them on there in year or so!

Comment

Working...
                        X