Cadillac CTS-V anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac CTS-V anyone?

has anyone seen this crazyness what an awesome car! i saw one in person and liked it but didnt know what it was.

US tuner Hennessey has unveiled a new video of the new 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe with the new V700 package doing a 1/4 mile drag race in 11.16 at 124mph. The
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could afford a 'super car' This IS what I would get!! Sexy as HELL and the power to move it all at the friggin speed of a rocket!!!!
    Buck.
    -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
    -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
    -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Amazing that he didn't really "launch" it. Just foot down on green, or did I miss a split second rev up? Looks like fun.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

these are so sick.

probably my favorite one right here:

Last edited by Ghost; 01-22-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Looking at that picture, I'm just thinking..."rice, with caviar."

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
            these are so sick.

Wow. Uhh. Hmm. I like the color.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

these are so sick.

SLUUURRRRRRPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...sorry i was licking the screen .....this is not my grandfathers cadillac but i wouldnt say no if someone said hey drive this ......gives new meaning to nothing rides like a cadillac
              Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                Looking at that picture, I'm just thinking..."rice, with caviar."

Karl
                ha ha i think it looks awesome and the wing actually has function so its not that offensive. but sickly insane it looks.

by the way ghost i love the way your car looks and always want to tell you
                -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

I've driven a few Cadillac CTS's (a couple for 400+ miles) and while I'm not crazy about them (I'm spoiled at work), this would be one I would BEG to go pick up. Might even pay them to go get it.
                  Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                  '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                  '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

thanks bobbyspider.

that caddy is far from rice. everything on it is fully functional and necessary. that is the car built for the scca world challenge series for the GT class.

Comment

thanks bobbyspider.

that caddy is far from rice. everything on it is fully functional and necessary. that is the car built for the scca world challenge series for the GT class.
                      yes sir im a little jelous an alot inspired by your car. and im getting fender flares like you for function not just to bite off you but you know how pa inspection is and i have 8" wide wheels to put on my car too. so thanks for the inspiration and im really glad that car was sold to someone like you because i saw it on craigslist on youtube an was hopeing it wouldnt go to someone who didnt apreciate it for what it is.

Comment

thanks bobbyspider.

In all seriousness, does is really need 4 hood pins? To each his own.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

well... maybe not but im not in pro scca so maybe its usefull to them in some way duno

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
                            In all seriousness, does is really need 4 hood pins? To each his own.
                            hood pins are much stronger than latches, especially when using super thin fiberglass hoods.
                            Last edited by Ghost; 01-23-2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

I think all new Cadillacs are ____ ugly. They used to be such pretty cars too. It's just a namesake now.

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

Working...
                              X