dankid! are your ears burning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dankid! are your ears burning?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

This is what I looked like before watching the video This is what I look like now... :sad6: (It's a retarded face)

I like his channel though, I've thought about making a channel "Will it turbo" and turbo any car I get my hands on.
    Last edited by Grey Vw; 01-28-2011, 09:54 PM.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Someone should tell him the B8 is not a V6!
      '90 LX

Comment

yea he needs to do more mazda research, mad props chris your getting some recoginition, we need a festiva to get a good spread in a magazine, maybe chris?

Comment

It's a called a K8, B8's never came in mx-3's. At least not in the usdm market...
          ---------------------------------------------------
          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
          ---------------------------------------------------
          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

The guy who made video posted the link in my build thread on clubprotege, username sicksix6, or something like that, so yes I have seen the video already, but thanks for pointing it out Paul

As far as the magazine comment, there is a big import car show in Toronto in march sometime, I'm hoping to enter my car, the magazine "performance auto & sound" will be there, and I think it'd be awesome if a picture of my car got in the magazine

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Off topic:

Hey Chris are you going to use your SRT4 intercooler ? if no how much you want for it ?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

daNkid?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                  daNkid?
                  I was waiting for somebody to call me out! I tried to edit. Even got in within the time limit. But was unable to edit the title.
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Free festiva !? ......drooldrool
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      I was waiting for somebody to call me out! I tried to edit. Even got in within the time limit. But was unable to edit the title.
                      ya i know... i have done that a few times too lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X