Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 festiva fs in Albemarle, NC...anyone here buy them??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 festiva fs in Albemarle, NC...anyone here buy them??

So on the 26th I did my usual craigslist search for festiva stuff and there were 3, I repeat 3, festivas for sale from the same person down the road from me in Albemarle, NC. One was a red 89 lx, one was an aqua 92 gl, and the other was a white 92 gl sport! He wanted $600 a piece for the lx and gl and only $500 for the gl sport. I emailed him multiple times since a number wasn't given, but when he finally got back to me two days later he simply responded with "all sold". CRAP!!!! I really wanted the sport or the aqua gl. Oh well! Just wondering if anyone here picked them up?
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

i saw the post but never even got a response from the guy ....there was one in fayetteville for 400 bucs needs a clutch an its add has disapeared to
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
      i saw the post but never even got a response from the guy ....there was one in fayetteville for 400 bucs needs a clutch an its add has disapeared to
      Yeah I was so amped when I saw the listing. I saw it pretty early the day he listed them and emailed him right away. I was even off work that day and was ready to go out there with cash in hand!!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

It wasn't me either. I still don't have the funds just yet to get one. Sounded like some deals though.

Comment

What I hate about CL is you have to click on each town/city of each state. There must be 100 of those within our GA/SC/NC area.

Comment

Originally posted by KoD88 View Post
            What I hate about CL is you have to click on each town/city of each state. There must be 100 of those within our GA/SC/NC area.
            There are other ways to do it.....I usually use searchtempest.com now since craiglook.com got jacked!

Comment

Ah didn't know that! Will have to try that thanks!

Comment

go to google type in craigslist.org and it will bring up CL with a search box an show you every Festiva in the country
                Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Working...
                X