Anyone here have Defi gauges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have Defi gauges?

Particularly the Advance ZD unit? I'm looking around for an alternative to clean up my dash, really don't like the multiple gauge thing going on right now. I'm just getting a list of things to get for the car but before I place this in the list I wanted to know if anyone owns one. It doesn't have to be in your festy, just want to know if it can read the speed in MPH instead of KPH.
    "There are three things that survive a nuclear war: Roaches, Chuck Norris, and Ford Festivas."
    --Anonymous

The heads up from Defi can go MPH or KM as I have the VSD basic and VSD X. You need more than the ZD, you should buy the CSP unit as it starts you off with 3 sensors.

Thanks

Comment

I've heard good things about Defi gauges... The WRX crowd seems to like them over the majority of other brands on the market.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I'm looking into buying the Club Sports Package which includes everything I need to operate the ZD. I like it because it's literally an all-in-one. It eliminates all the ricey gauges and horrible backyard wiring my car has. Once I get it, I don't need to get a new speedo, water, oil, temp, and voltage meter. All I'll have left is a tach (which I may replace with something a more tasteful design). The interior will be nice and neat. Problem is hiding it from potential thieves.
        "There are three things that survive a nuclear war: Roaches, Chuck Norris, and Ford Festivas."
        --Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X