Hunting buggy from Festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting buggy from Festiva!

Hunting buggy from Festiva! Thought this was cool!

OMG its Mad MAxs festy
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Interesting idea. Use a Festy which might otherwise go to the JY, cheaply convert it (I would use 13" snow tires with studs or chains). Lots cheaper than an actual 4-wheeler.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

AHH I hate seing things like this... I cant find one and people are ruining perfectly good ones. Course if the body was behond repair I can see it being ok.

Comment

…. They messed up a Ford Festie for a dune buggy....MAN...... That's almost a sin before God.

Originally posted by Darlo View Post
          Hunting buggy from Festiva! Thought this was cool!

http://boise.craigslist.org/bar/2162095270.html
          A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by boydg1 View Post
            …. They messed up a Ford Festie for a dune buggy....MAN...... That's almost a sin before God.
            Well some make trucks out of them, some make buggies! I would love to find a Festiva that wont pass air-care, is all banged up, so I could do this too!

Mine is way too nice to even think of doing that to it!

Comment

I'd like to build something like that some day. Out of a banged up, high mileage beater, of course. Keep it street legal and install a good roll bar or partial cage and maybe a soft top for inclement weather.

Thirteen inch steelies with 175 or 185/70s on it would be appropriate. Maybe even fourteens or fifteens.

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Now I have seen a geo metro with atv tires and that looked pretty cool. Thought about getting a metro and doin kind of a mad max thing but nvr a festiva.

Comment

Working...
                X