[cL] find not mine,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [cL] find not mine,

this is a cool car wish i had the money, door panels look similar to a festiva!!

88 Chevy Turbo Sprint 40 mpg - $3800 (Roseville)

Date: 2011-01-31, 8:45AM PST
    Reply to: sale-ug9xn-2189808479@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Up for sale is a 1988 Chevy Sprint turbo. It has a clean title in my name and has just been smog'd (paperwork on hand) with incredible emissions numbers comparable to a hybrid or a ULEV (ultra low emissions vehicle) This little gas sipper will get anywhere between 36-42 mpg with the dependable 3 cyl engine. The car has never been modified, it runs and drives well and has a bit more power then you would expect from such a small vehicle.

The following has been replaced in the last few months..

-New catalytic converter
    -New iridium spark plugs and wires
    -New cap/rotor
    -Fresh oil change and detail

It has an uncommonly low 92k original miles and it shows. I have many maintenance and repair records as well as the original owner's manual and original key. There is no rust on the car as one would expect from a CA car. The car stays maintained and garaged at all times. This sprint has it's share of quirks and blemishes but is also a highly sought-after, collectible daily driver. I have more pics if needed. Please be respectful when calling. I won't entertain lowball offers. I'm asking $4200 or best offer. Mike 916 912 8971

I am mainly interested in cash offers but I will listen to trade offers of equal value for the following. I could add cash for the right trade..

Turbo sprints are the beasts!

Comment

Working...
    X