Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part # 41492 @ O'Reilly's

What you want. Part # 41492 @ O'Reilly's
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

How much?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Glad to see you finally found it! Sorry I wasn't much help the other day Did you post this up on the "without any heat" sticky?
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I went through 4 of those before I went with a Stant.. yes all them went bad within a week. Have fun!
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          Glad to see you finally found it! Sorry I wasn't much help the other day Did you post this up on the "without any heat" sticky?
          No prob. Yes I did. And thanks for the cap! I got it.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
            I went through 4 of those before I went with a Stant.. yes all them went bad within a week. Have fun!
            Well that sounds less than promising.
            Will update.

Comment

Originally posted by tominmo View Post
              how much?

Comment

ifl

Comment

That is a great price, i paid $18 at car quest, the Tstat works well, no more cold Festy.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

thanks for the part number!
                    1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
                    1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
                    1983 Chevy Elcamino
                    1993 Ford Festiva GL
                    2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
                    some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

IIRC I paid about $28 for the dual-stage thermostat at the Ford dealer.
                      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ugh I just bought the T-Stat at Mazda yesterday.....$20 for stat & $4 for the gasket. Oh well it was only about $10 more........but still thats a 12 pack of beer I could have had instead :tongue3: The part number changed for the Mazda stat & I posted a pic here and was gonna post in sticky as well.
                        Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Working...
                        X