Front engine rear drive festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front engine rear drive festiva

Is there any working out there? Anyone tried, any current projects.
    Ford Fester

Search for the member ketchup, he did front engine BP turbo rear wheel drive Festiva.
    '90 LX

Comment

neanderpaul knows a guy who will be building a front engine rotary powered RWD festiva, the guy is not a member here though

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I remember seeing a guy that put a 302 V-8 in one. But I never could find the website again. He used the stock unibody, but reinforced the rocker panels to "make" it a full-frame car, but that was all I remember.

Comment

My buddy Jack is into is rotary/rear drive festiva. It will be heavily documented.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Also check out the Grassroots Magazine forums online for the $2,00X challenge. They always have crazy builds going on & some of the guys have thrown the Festiva RWD idea around.

Comment

i saw a video of one smoking the tires once and it was a v8 conversion

Comment

A couple years ago someone had a Festiva that had already had a full frame in place for front engine rear drive. Dont know if anyone bought it or what became of it. Would be cool to see though.
                Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                - Unknown
                I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
                  i saw a video of one smoking the tires once and it was a v8 conversion
                  Saw that to but it was a rear engine front drive homeade disaster
                  Ford Fester

Comment

^x2 chevy v8 and jeep transmission.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                    X