Panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panic

I woke up this morning & looked out my window ,& NO 'Tiva. Then remembered it was in the paint shop. Don't know if I can last 'til Thursday! I'm havin' withdrawels.
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Go take a peek and snap a pic
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Try walking past yours every day knowing you can't drive it (mine ate a rear wheel bearing and the spindle) AND knowing that until the snow is gone, you can't work on it. :sad:

The wait will be worth it though. Aspire swap coming soon.
      Last edited by JPT; 02-22-2011, 06:07 PM.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

^^ I get to look at mine just sitting in the driveway til spring, so I feel your pain

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You should have painted it with military paint. It sprays dry to the touch. You would have been in and out of the paint shop in half an hour.

Comment

I get to look at mine everyday out my livingroom window. It will start but wont run right so there it sits while search for what is ailing her.
            Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
              You should have painted it with military paint. It sprays dry to the touch. You would have been in and out of the paint shop in half an hour.
              Word.

Comment

nah, I drove & rode in a cammy Hummer enough.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
                  Try walking past yours every day knowing you can't drive it
                  Every morning when I go down to feed the cats I look out the window at the white festiva in my carport. All the glass is busted out of it except the windshield (which is smashed but still there) and it has a blown head gasket. I alternate weekends of thinking "I'm gonna go down to the pull-a-part and snag a B6 and put that thing back on the road" and "I should go buy windows and put them in". But it never happens because either one I do I still have to fix the other issue. That and the fact that I'd have to pay my wife's mom for it, its hers but we were trying to sell it for her. Its looking more and more tempting though, especially since tax money came in.
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

With gas going up, up, up, you better get that on the road fast.

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                      Every morning when I go down to feed the cats I look out the window at the white festiva in my carport. All the glass is busted out of it except the windshield (which is smashed but still there) and it has a blown head gasket. I alternate weekends of thinking "I'm gonna go down to the pull-a-part and snag a B6 and put that thing back on the road" and "I should go buy windows and put them in". But it never happens because either one I do I still have to fix the other issue. That and the fact that I'd have to pay my wife's mom for it, its hers but we were trying to sell it for her. Its looking more and more tempting though, especially since tax money came in.
                      Like BraveKozak said, get that thing running. I was in Conneticut today, on route 95 and stopped for gas. REGULAR was $3.41. There's talk of another 25 -40 cents more by Summer.

Comment

If it was mine I would have already... but its not, and I'm not sure I want to buy it, THEN fix it at the moment. My MX6 is regularly hitting about 30 and the miata is good for about 26-27, and with it being an auto festy I'm not hoping for too much higher than maaaaybe mid 30s. It never got above 33 back when I had it.
                        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

ITS BACK!!!! Picked it up about an hour ago. Beautiful with new paint! Still workin' on interior. Hope the carpet gets here soon. But at least I can drive its wonderfulness now WooHoo!!!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

^ What? No pics?

Comment

^^X2, this thread is useless without pics :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                              X