Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those rims look like my mercury rims

They are 4x100 and 14" I believe.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Wow, so much to reply!
      But yes, a lot of work has been done to the car, so I thought it was an excellent snag too!
      I'm supposed to call him to check up (he cares a lot about his sold babies haha) so I will definitely get a complete re-rundown of what's been done.
      The e-brake is nonexistent and he was going to replace it, so I plan on purchasing it from him soon.

But hey Freshtiva, what do you mean about the German comment?
      I am of German decent and know more than a little of the language (but much less than a lot haha).

Also, I am not actually FROM Chicago, I'm just living here now.
      I lived in Boston for 17 years and went to school for a while in Portland, Or.
      Nothing beats the west coast!
      But hey, I found my first baby here in the midwest...so woohoo!

thanks everyone!

I feel welcomed
      1991 Festiva L "The HobbitMobile" or "The Hobbit" :cam:

Do you not understand? TO LOSE IS TO DIE!

Comment

Welcome aboard Tyler & enjoy the addiction of the Festiva :thumbright:
        Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Nice car, hold on to it as long as you can especially with gas prices going crazy again.. Welcome to the forum, take a look around.. And don't forget to make it to a Festiva meet , lotz of fun!!

Comment

Welcome! Congrats on the purchase! I would say you got a good deal! Festivas are plenty of fun to own.

Originally posted by 0z0ne View Post
            My German teacher, despite her having lived in the U.S. for 30 years now, still doesn't understand why automatic cars exist (I now feel the same way!)
            I read somewhere that ~75% of European cars have a manual transmission.

Originally posted by 0z0ne View Post
            p.s.- For >63 horses, this puppy has got quite a kick!
            That was the same reaction the first time I drove a Festiva. It was about a 200 mile trip home and I was very suprised with it, it kept up with traffic without any problem.
            '90 LX

Comment

Welcome aboard. You will love the guys on here they know everything about these little cars. Have fun and can't wait to see pics.

93 festy L "bruiser"

Comment

Hey guys!
                I'm about to put up a few photographs I just snapped (@ 3am lol), so you can check em out there!
                1991 Festiva L "The HobbitMobile" or "The Hobbit" :cam:

Do you not understand? TO LOSE IS TO DIE!

Comment

Come on don't keep us waiting, get those pic's up and welcome to the site.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Working...
                  X