Open Grill Mod and a few other questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Grill Mod and a few other questions

Is there a FAQ or sticky regarding this? I'm getting sick already of the empty space between the headlights....all you see is rusty header and radiator.

Would like to buy the OEM grill but the ones I see have that stupid oval mounting area for the Ford Badge. Can that be removed from the grill so I can get the vented look going at least?

Anyone who has done it please PM me with what to do. I just don't want to spend $20 and hack up a perfectly good grill and mess up.

Oh...now that I'm on this, are there any aftermarket headers for the B6? Mine is all rusty and the gasket is also showing signs of rust so I thought it would be good to replace them soon with something a bit more shinier and beneficial

I figured I'm refreshing the engine with a full tune up, and since the exhaust is held together by an autozone exhaust repair kit (the ones with the thin sheet of metal, clamps, and the heat activated tape), I figured I may also fab up a new exhaust with a Remus muffler. One thing I like about these cars is that the parts are so readily available and cheap I can take money I would use for one thing on my 300ZX to 5-6 things for the Festy. Wish my tax return would hurry up...

EDIT: I found a few Pacesetter ones for the Mercury Tracer. Since they share the same engine, would this fit my B6? Wanted to make sure, since I wouldn't know if I have the B6F or the B6-2E.
    Last edited by chaosdrifter06; 02-25-2011, 01:01 AM.
    "There are three things that survive a nuclear war: Roaches, Chuck Norris, and Ford Festivas."
    --Anonymous

Search man, search

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33825

This is one i did, and there's heaps more.
    93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
    98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
    98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

Working...
    X