Festva spotted in STL - nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festva spotted in STL - nice!

I'm sitting at Jack-in-the-box, at the window getting a quick breakfast, and what do you know, a Red Festiva..with a spoiler.... drives by, out on the street! :p
    Ya just dont see that around here. It has alloys too. 90-93 grill.
    The slow "fast" food place is taking forever, I want to try and catch up to this Festiva. Finally they hand the food out. The Festy has like 2 minutes on me, but did turn left at the intersection. Well in the area and direction they went is a park and some shops, so I figure thats where its going. I drive that way, check the park, nothing. So I drive slow along the row of shops...there it is! Nobody in it now. I wait a bit, and decide to leave a note. I introduce my self in the note, leave my name, tell them I have a Festy, and belong to a Festiva forum. Give them the FF.com address, and my phone number, asking that they get in touch with me. Is this anybody from this site? I'm thinking its the illusive miamiman who never shows at the STL meets? or maybe someone else?
    Anyway, if they get in touch, i'll find out who, or maybe we all can get a new member here!
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

(bump)

I'd like to know if anybody might know who this is? ^^^

I just looked in the members list and miamiman is no longer listed!?
    Last edited by drddan; 02-26-2011, 03:29 PM.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

It's the Gingerbread man! jk

Couldn't tell ya' how many times I left notes on cars without a single reply. Not even just to chat. Oh well.
      -Bryant

Comment

Ive been to a couple of STL meets and miamiman was at both of them. Nice guy, doubt it was him though.
        Last edited by freshtiva; 02-26-2011, 09:57 PM.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I'm in the northern burbs of Chicago and i've seen one (which was in serious disrepair ). My girlfriend claimed she saw one right down the street on her way back from the city today too though. I still haven't got Der Panzerfaust registered, but when I do I can't wait to toot my lil airhorn at em!

That's a good idea though drddan. If I see any while i'm out and about i'll leave some info and the forum address.
          Woohoo, I can't wait!
          1991 Festiva L "The HobbitMobile" or "The Hobbit" :cam:

Do you not understand? TO LOSE IS TO DIE!

Comment

Working...
          X