My new dd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new dd

I another festiva for a dd. Did a partial trade and some money for another car that i had since he did not have enough to buy it. Sorry bout being such small pics i used my phone.
    It was getting to intimate with the pole and the pole didn't take it to well.

Ouch!

Are you okay?

Looks like you slid sideways into that pole.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

So I take it the car came to you like that? What are the plans, fix it up real good or just get it driveable again?
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I think his main objective is drivable service then take it up a knotch.
        Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
        89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
        Projects in the works:
        84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

That's one abusive pole! A simple brushing away of the hand would have sufficed I think :tongue3:
          Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
            So I take it the car came to you like that? What are the plans, fix it up real good or just get it driveable again?
            Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
            Ouch!

Are you okay?

Looks like you slid sideways into that pole.

Karl
            The car came to me like this. The kid that did hit the pole is ok and the friend that hit his head on the windshield is ok too.

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
            Yes the plans are just making it drivable again it is so i have better gas mileage than my bp car.

Originally posted by SuperDaveGulvak View Post
            That's one abusive pole! A simple brushing away of the hand would have sufficed I think :tongue3:
            I know the pole was very mean but if i was their I'm sure it wouldn't of been so mean, but I'm sure the car was being a pester. So probably deserved it.

Comment

Did some work yesterday and today. Got the door bent back a bit and fixed the latch so now it will stay shut and open. And put a window in it and broke it lol
              Then had to go and get another window and bend the door more to make window clear the beam inside of it.
              First i used our bobcat and i used a bolt and over head crane then a big flat piece of steal and a bolt to draw the beam straighter.
              will have some pics later tonight after work. Now all got to do is swap windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by hofficergrover View Post
                Got the door bent back a bit
                I was just describing to someone the other day that down in Broward county, FL, they buy Festivas & rip the doors off. It's the funniest thing, because when they do road maintenance in the wee hours of the morning, you'll see a whole convoy of Festivas with guys hanging out of them while driving down the road. It's surreal to watch.

I should ask them if they have any good doors that they are throwing out

Comment

lol wow thats funny

Here are some pics i forgot to take of when i had it on the crane and bolt and plate method.

first attempt

and on car and new window in

Comment

Working...
                  X