Rear Window Defogger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window Defogger

Hi - Has anyone ever ordered anything from an outfit called frostfighter.com
    They sell repair/replacement defogger kits. While not in the importance catagory of engines, carbs, brakes ect. around the pacific nw it's up there.

I've got power to my current window, but the grids are pretty wasted.
    Options are 1) leave it, 2) go with something like above 3) go with used which may be no better then what I have or new,which is incredibilly expensive ($450.00 + not really an option). Thanks!

Have you considered window defrost repair kits? They come with stencils to stick to the window so you can apply conductive paint to repair the traces.
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

that's not a bad idea!!! i like the full defrost kits they have and not expensive at all.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Upon further inspection, according to their specs, their full kits won't work
        because the rear window is not wide enough at the top to even use the shortest length kit. Looked like it would work great otherwise.

Comment

Working...
        X