Smart car not so smart driver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart car not so smart driver.

Sorry but I found this hilarious at how stupid this guy was. I watched him fill up, close the fuel door then drive away.
    :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Haha got a laugh out of that!

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

awsome
      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
        awsome
        Actually that is "awesome".......I wouldn't have said anything, but since we are making fun of someone in this thread, I found it funny.......:p

All in fun.....

Comment

looks like you need some new wipers there bud...
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Wipers are brand new, it's hard to downshift, and try and take a picture at the same time. Couldn't add hitting the wipers
            :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

Ahhhh good to have photo documentation of a Smart driver :tongue3:
              Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

I've done that. ops:
                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Wish we had taken a photo of the Sunday morning I was helping a friend run his morning paper routes and we drove off w/ the nozzle still in the car! It was minus something, nasty windchill, & was running on no sleep & delivering papers for a little over 12hrs I believe. So when I got done putting gas on auto I hopped in car & set it & forget like a ronco oven. Needless to say I fell over in the snow bank rolling laughing so hard my friend thought I had finally cracked.........till he got around to my side and laughed so hard he almost fell and broke his other leg! We now knew why so many people were honking and flashing lights at us the ride home :tongue3: Another funny thing is that gas station was our first paper drop & our last stop on way home to fill back up every Sunday! They never even said a word to us about how we drove off w/ one of there nozzels :shock:
                  Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

LOL LOL, i saw that about six months back, sitting in line behind this great looking blond, fill in your own blanks, so she got done filling the tank, jumped in the car and drove off, she stopped quick when she heard the noise of the nozzle being yanked out of the filler tube, she got out, looked at what had happened, shruged her shoulders, got back in the car and left. She didn't get far.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by mckabe View Post
                      Wipers are brand new, it's hard to downshift, and try and take a picture at the same time. Couldn't add hitting the wipers
                      If you can't handle all of that then u should learn how to drive!
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

its amazing some of the things you can see if you hang out at a gas station lol. i was filling up one time and this guy got out of the car with like a million piercings all tattood with a pet snake rapped around his arms. he scared me :scared:

Comment

^ Gas station? There's a Walmart not far from here where you can see stuff like that walk in the door all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
                            ^ Gas station? There's a Walmart not far from here where you can see stuff like that walk in the door all day long.
                            "The Walmartians"
                            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

:laughing3:

Comment

Working...
                              X