So i was bored today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i was bored today...

I played hooky from work today, and i think the results speak for them selves.
    Im sure those buses wont miss me for one day!

now i know that they arnt everyones cup of tea, but comment are welcome. i was just waisting time while i decide on the right 13 inch rim.

my FMS Cam has entered canada and should have it in the next couple days, my metric guages with tach should be here any day as well, all is left to do is swap the cam into the b6 and put the b6 in! oh and of cours install the spoiler.
    B6 with lightweight Flywheel, FMS street cam
    Holy heck gee willickers its fast!!drool

Excellent color choice. Bronze is classic! I have to say, a set of beauty rings would set that off!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

X2 on the trim rings. I think they would look nice with some.
      '90 LX

Comment

i decided bronze due to a white car, also its hard finding beauty rings in 12's here

Comment

I have lime green steel wheels on a white car, I like this alot more though

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
          91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Very good job

Comment

I like bronze on white too

Trim rings would look awesome though on yours.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                I like bronze on white too

Trim rings would look awesome though on yours.
                you must tell me what rims you have on yours they are awesome!!

Comment

They are, American Racing AR24. I don't think they are produced anymore.

Perucho (another member here) picked them up of his friend (also into festivas).
                  Perucho painted them the bronze color.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

the bronze is beautiful my friend. id say a good reason to call in sick

Comment

man those look good. I may go that route with the steelies on my white car until I get around to buying tires for the 13s on my wifes new car that are going on mine. too bad I already called in to work yesterday :lol: Oh well there's always tomorrow
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

You convinced me, I keep looking at the bronze and makes me want it. i went out and bought bronze wheel paint tonight. I have three days off now, Looks like I have something to do now

Comment

Originally posted by devon527 View Post
                          You convinced me, I keep looking at the bronze and makes me want it. i went out and bought bronze wheel paint tonight. I have three days off now, Looks like I have something to do now
                          I agree.. I always default to black but using a nice bronze or silver can really clean up the look of steelies

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                            I agree.. I always default to black but using a nice bronze or silver can really clean up the look of steelies
                            I've had gunmetal grey on my stock alloys, black on my geo 13's, and now green on my stocl steelies. Soon to be bronze I just cant make up my mind. LOL

Comment

also note, my wheels were some what rusty. so i think they turned out pretty good

Comment

Working...
                              X