finally got #2 yesterday and no not what your thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got #2 yesterday and no not what your thinking

'91 GL Sport White with Blue interior striping. Needs a day or two of tlc and maybe a few parts not totalling much. The only things I think I will want is a white tach and MTX. Tranny can wait though. My eventual swap will prolly be a B8.

Give me a while to come up with pics and a short story about the trip down, while there, and back.
    -Bryant

Such a teaser without pics!

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Congrats!! I think the other one would of been to much of a hassle and pain in the butt
      Last edited by Pu241; 03-05-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Pics!!!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

working on it. Cleaning it out. I do have to pull the engine. Long story short the sellers were crooks. Engine bay was spotless when I first looked at it. Should have been a warning. Found out after driving it aroung town here that front main and cam seals are bad. Rear main is ok but input shaft to tranny it bad as well. No biggy on the wallet maybe $100 including valve cover tranny pan tranny output shafts. So I have to pull motor and tranny to replace gaskets. Again no biggy just making it take longer for me to drive it and take pics. Car is pretty good overall though. I am happy with it. Made a list of the misc stuff I need to make it done. $50 at the LJY should cover it. Can't wait.
          -Bryant

Comment

Curious how much you paid?

Comment

after it is said and done I will have about $1400 in the car itself
              -Bryant

Comment

Working...
              X