Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

b3-t on the makings pics coming in 2 weeks=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b3-t on the makings pics coming in 2 weeks=)

just finished ordering parts for my b3 built =). all these items whee bought a couple days ago and willbe arriving hoping by next week. soi have bought fms cams,adjustable fuel pressure regulator,12:1 fmu, t3/t4 turbo flange to go on my manifold., stage 2clutch kit, lighweight flywheel, 255lph walbro fuel pump, and waiting for the money tocome next week to buy the turbo kit .its gonna be a t3/t4 turbo kit=). was wondering if i am missing anything?if i am please confirm with me thanks=):hello1:

a smaller turbo.....
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Watch out for the grenade under the hood!
      89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
      My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

inter coller piping, intercooler couplers, exhaust piping, oil lines, blow off valve, vaccum lines for bov and fpr, extra fuel lines, most important a wide band... add a egt gauge if you dont want to cook your turbo or even worse your valves... while your at it get some extra head gaskets, rods, pistons, transmissions, and a list of EVERYTHING a turbo build takes... its not just a turbo and some bolts... think of EVERYTHING that you could need then save an extra 500 bucks for parts that you have forgotten... (i have forgotten about a bunch of parts that im thinking of every day, and i havnt even started my install yet...) the best thing you can do is PLAN PLAN and PLAN some more till your brain hurts... then your getting started, after that you can start to install the turbo... good luck with the install...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
        X