They just don't get it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just don't get it...

They don't realize that a sub 50k Festiva is basically new!!

"Why he fell in love with that car I'll never know, it was not a good model, that's probably why Ford stopped making it," Henderson said. "When it went past $500, we were dumfounded. To me, that Festiva was kind of a beer can on wheels."

damn assholes. I feel like cramming a beer can up their urethra so they know the difference.
    "Nothing's gonna grieve us
    When we drive Festivas
    I could go a hundred miles an hour
    Long as I got the Almighty Power
    With my plastic Jesus
    Riding on the dashboard of my car"

Comment

the ony way to explain this is Ignorance plain and simple the people just dont know what they have and what its worth, they have no idea what their talking about.the guy thought that the festiva withe 45,000 miles would go for a few hundres dollars but in all reality 1,600 was a very good deal for that low of mileage Festiva.their just ignorant about cars or this particular car and what it is worth.
      looking for a ford festiva 1990 or up in central Pennsylvania, PM me, thanks

Comment

its kind of a funny story... i guess they just dont like festivas..., i would take the festiva over the rolled dump truck and crown vic any day!
        -Taylor

'89 L with a/c. thanks Tim

Comment

how about a festiva that has 120,000 miles,GL, white, automatic, a/c, 5,000 miles on a freshly overhauled engine? and is owned by a festiva mechanic.????????????

Comment

id take it :wink:

Comment

Working...
            X