X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva going for over $3000 on eBay

Previous owner of ZEFstiva

^

wow & an automatic at that. we may all get rich one day!!!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

haha call it a Fiesta and the value triples!

Comment

Even if it's as nice as it looks, and a true 66K miles, it's still a bit overpriced at this point. If I had the money and really wanted it, I'd consider up to $2600 or so, maybe.

I still hope it goes to a good home!

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Shoot the one I was looking at needed atleast a hood,fender and turn signal from the pics and they wanted 1100.

Comment

With 24 bids I would say it is not overpriced if that is what people want to pay. We all know these cars are desireable for one reason or another. Why is it so hard to believe that the price of the Festiva goes up with the price of gas. It will continue to happen as long as there are nice cars to be had. We need to understand that not every American knows that you can get a really nice Festiva for less than is depicted here. We see lower pricing on a daily basis. I happen to know where there is a Festiva That I would buy all day long for $5 grand if I had it. More if gas was higher and I had it then.
            -Bryant

Comment

:tongue9: When I saw that car on eBay the other day I figured $1500-2000 tops! I may not be able to buy another Festiva now.
              '90 LX

Comment

I thought I had seen this car before. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
                '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
                  :tongue9: When I saw that car on eBay the other day I figured $1500-2000 tops! I may not be able to buy another Festiva now.
                  That is what I thought a month or so ago when I figured $2000 would buy me a super nice low mileage car that needed nothing but options. Well a month later and I got a really nice car 175,000 that I will end up putting $200 more in parts and stuff. I got the car for $1300, $400 in expenses, and $200 in parts puts me at $1900 for a really nice GL Sport. I will end up putting more in shocks and eventual exhaust (a year or so) but by then gas will be $4-5 or so maybe more and I will definitely be able to make money back if needed.

If you want something really nice you pretty much have to pay to play nowadays. Yes there is the really sweet deal found from time to time. Only neanderpaul found the deal I want.
                  -Bryant

Comment

I bet we'll be seeing spoilers go for $500+ again when summer comes around and all the bandwagon jumpers wanna fix up their gas sippin festies!
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I saw this car, somethings not right. They call it an "L" but its got painted bumpers and black roof pillars like a GL. But then it doesnt have the interior door panels or seat covers of a GL. Id do a title search on it before I bought it. Somethings amiss IMO, esp at 66,000 miles. Again, thats just my opinion. And calling the car a Feista blows the whole cover for me.
                      Last edited by freshtiva; 03-08-2011, 07:59 PM.
                      sigpic
                      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

PS The guy does have a good Ebay rep. Dont know

Looks like I need to shift my line up some

Last edited by freshtiva; 03-08-2011, 08:07 PM.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                          I saw this car, somethings not right. They call it an "L" but its got painted bumpers and black roof pillars like a GL. But then it doesnt have the interior door panels or seat covers of a GL. Id do a title search on it before I bought it. Somethings amiss IMO, esp at 66,000 miles. Again, thats just my opinion. And calling the car a Feista blows the whole cover for me.
                          It's a GL, but the current owner took all the GL interior stuff out. If you look at this link you can see it when it had all the GL stuff still in it. But I wonder if the person fixed this car properly. I would be alittle hesitant of buying a Festiva that overheated for $3300. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't fixed right. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
                          '90 LX

Comment

Wow. That is the same car. No mention a new engine or the engine work needed to make it run. I'd check it out good before buying that one. Wait I wouldn't pay $3400!
                            '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
                            '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
                            '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
                            '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
                            '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
                            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

I messaged him just to see if he would mention any motor work being done. We will see!
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
                              X