Club del Ford Festiva and KIA Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club del Ford Festiva and KIA Pride

We have some new Peruvian friends I have made on FB and they are very eager to join in. I have spoken with the Administrator and he wanted me to extend the welcome to everyone to visit if you are on FB. They speak mostly spanish, but Google translator has helped lower the language barrier a bit. they do monthly meets and have some very sweet looking cars. Check them out if you get time.

Club del Ford Festiva & Kia Pride. 6,107 likes. Bienvenidos a la Pagina Oficial del Club del Ford Festiva & Kia Pride Internacional
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

I've been a member for a while. I have some fb friends from the club too. I posted cream puff there and got some interest. I chatted with a Colombian kid from there using google translator. It was fun!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

The more the merrier !! Welcome Club del Ford Festiva and KIA Pride Club !!
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
        I've been a member for a while. I have some fb friends from the club too. I posted cream puff there and got some interest. I chatted with a Colombian kid from there using google translator. It was fun!
        Jose is in PERU, he made me a member of their local chapter and is sending me some decals. Not certain how to make a meet yet, but it would be fun. I guess I will be a member at large for now. They need a sponsor to get the t-shirts done up, but I can't figure out how much they need. They sport a cool looking logo with a Blue Shogun.
        91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
        85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

ummm i think this could be a good way to get parts from a certain country that we can ship from.... ?
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

It would be a pipe dream to go but making a meet?! Sweet!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
              ummm i think this could be a good way to get parts from a certain country that we can ship from.... ?
              Ummm, already working on it. Gonna start with a set of new KIA clear corners and see how it goes.
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                ...I posted cream puff there and got some interest...
                By cream puff are you referring to the new '90 LX you just got? Tell me it ain't so!!!
                -Bryant

Comment

I just mean I posted pictures there.

Comment

Working...
                  X