No announcement yet.

Aussie ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash mat is for a right hand drive though. Man that shorty bumper looks even cleaner on the front. I'm so in love.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

^^Very true but i'm sure stefan could use the dash mat in his SX i'd just rather have the whole car imported :lol: then i'd ditch that carb'd B3 and throw something with some power in there :evil4:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Funny thing is that the engine listed is 1.5. Really I wonder how much it would cost to get that thing imported. Not that I could afford it. Just would like to know.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I think the shipping alone on a car overseas is like $3-$4,000, but if the car itself is only $400 and in absolutely beautiful shape, to me, i'd pay that much...... one day i'd love to get a RHD festiva/121/pride, just gotta save up some money first lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

It doesn't really matter but I'd like like to have the genuine article. An optioned out 121. And yes I'd like to have it right hand drive.

Comment

Louvers

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
              ^^I have a set of those louvers!
              Ofcourse you do. Youv'e got everything I want. Hoarder!
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
              X