Does this sound rude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this sound rude?

I'm trying to sell my green festy as most of you know and I sent this e-mail to someone asking about the car.

I got a response back saying being a dick with a bad attitude isn't going to sell the car...

I've been offered $1300 at most so far. I will not be selling it until the end of the month. I'm selling it due to buying a new Festiva in mint condition and having no need for two. I will also be selling with stock rims which will actually be better(I'll explain if you'd like). it is an Automatic with 136,000. Brake system was replaced in December. Here are photos of the car

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

These cars are going for $3,300 on eBay at the moment so dont low-ball, I also dont expect nearly that much though.

304-380-2610, leave a voicemail and I'll call back.

Maybe he was mad I said don't lowball???
    Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Maybe he is just mad because he is not currently enjoying the awesomeness of owning a Festiva.
    '90 LX

Comment

Idk, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't worded offensive

Comment

Would be nice if you did cleaned up a bit...... I wouldn't want to pay that much if car look like had bunch butt sweat stains.....I'm just saying ya know? :p
        Last edited by Pu241; 03-13-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Maybe he's driving a SUV, and can't afford to put gas in it.

Comment

Well some people get mad when they have to "bid" on something like this. Most people want to see a set price, then negotiate from there.
            '90 LX

Comment

well i told him I've been offered $1300 so I mean he could offer more or not.

Comment

haha Guess maybe he's just ticked cause he could only offer less? Maybe he assumed you were calling him a low-baller?

Maybe offer a free membership to ff.com with purchase! heheh

Comment

If I had cash Id pay 1300 for the car with rims and 8 or 9 with stck wheels. that would be pushing it since we get festys all the time in that good of shape for about 5 or 6 hundred less the the highest offer.
                  89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                  My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Hey, thats what Ive been offered so far. I'm willing to milk cash from some in debt idiot who finally decides that their Hummer is too much

Comment

1300 is a good deal he should have asked if he could get there in a few hours would you take 1400 cash in hand .instead of getting angry
                      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X