New exhaust manifold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exhaust manifold?

Anyone know where I can source a new exhaust manifold? I can get everything new on Rockauto except the manifold. I need to replace everything cause, well, every part has at least one hole not to mention that there is no way in hell they will separate LOL

Thanks,

-Buck
    Buck.
    -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
    -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
    -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Anyone? I'm going to check the parts stores today, but like I said I doubt they have it....
    Buck.
    -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!

Comment

I have 2 in California. I know there are lot of local guys to you tho. Wait, NEW? They are heavy cast iron. Sandblast one.
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Either sandblast the cast iron, or tank it at an engine rebuilder.

I take my stuff to Techostrip metal laundry. Their tank is big enough to strip and derust the entire car body, which they do.

Comment

No way you're going to find a new one. Yes sandblasting is the way to go. Be sure to treat it properly before painting it.
          J-S

'93L "Pepestiva" - 160 miles old Road Slave

Comment

Haven't been to the PNP's around here in a while so don't know if there's any in the yards. They'll be a PITA to remove though. The Aspire manifold is less apt to be a PITA but still a PITA regardless.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

#$%@#$%#@$% rust!
              Buck.

Comment

i have a b6 castiron one.

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
                1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
                R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
                00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
                03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
                pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
                Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
                Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

And to think the trend out here is to rust stuff on purpose heh
                  1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

All the aspire ones I've seen are welded tubular steel, like a header.
                    All the festiva ones are cast iron, there are two different styles, the carby ones have a extra pipe for smog that runs from the cat to the flange to the side of the breather. The EFI ones don't have the extra flange piping
                    (paperboy 23) 88 Festy Blue, aspire Engine/trans/efi swap,

Comment

Working...
                    X