Project Festiva Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Festiva Resurrection

Flip to the last page of the newest issue of SCC (April '06) and you'll see a picture of the silver B6T Festiva they did over a year back.

My guess....the May issue will have another feature on it!

Sweeeeeet
    Wil
    02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
    00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
    05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
    93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
    96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
    93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

About F'n time. They first printed that article in December of '03. Thats what switched me over from Geo Metros to Festivas.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

I don't get that little pamphlet anymore, I got tired of paying for about 15 pages of info and the rest ads, last issue I looked at in the store, had like 119 pages it's getting even smaller!
      Chris Rummel

Comment

I couldn't find that article.. maybe I was looking at the wrong one, is it the one that's on the stands? has the GT-R vs. Jet on the cover
        *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by Rumnhammer
          I don't get that little pamphlet anymore, I got tired of paying for about 15 pages of info and the rest ads, last issue I looked at in the store, had like 119 pages it's getting even smaller!
          Chris Rummel
          LOL no shit! This past issue wasn't as bad as the last 5 though. They had a tire article, but it kinda sucked, didn't say much about each tire, or give real-time results (like mounting them to an EVO and testing them on a track to see which gave faster times, wet traction, etc).

I liked the article about the old school cars, although the fact they added in a STi and EVO is just fucking stupidly lame, i'd rather just read about the old school EVO III, MKiii Supra, Galant VR4 & z32 300ZX, not brand new cars.
          Wil
          02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
          00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
          05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
          93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
          96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
          93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

I checked out the May issue and no festiva.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mattswabb
              I checked out the May issue and no festiva.
              Yeah I looked at it tonight myself, I was hoping it would be in there.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Where the fluck is it, maybe its only online?

I checked the may issue as well, and it wasn't in the april issue.

Logan

Comment

scc

It was just on the very back page, the "of the month" page that they just throw in last, I looked in the may issue at the store. Saw it wasn't there and put it back. Funny thing this magazine is fading away, I didn't think it could get any thinner and every month it does! I think the days for this magazine are numbered, looks like they are putting more meat and effort into Super street magazine, that one has gotten thicker with less T and A while SCC has nothing anymore. It appears I'm not the only one to notice too, check out the "hate mail of the month" in this issue. The guy says exactly what I've been saying.

Chris Rummel

Comment

SCC has disappointed me starting from about 3 yrs ago and has been declining ever since... Not including the Festy in this issue makes me think even worse of them... The only automotive mag I even subscribe to anymore is GRM.. -Kyle
                    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Working...
                    X