rim color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rim color

Painting my 15s and though I would ask my brothers what color they think would be best. I have them bead blasted and am leading toward gun metal or black in color. Its on my red fester. Let me know thanks
    Ford Fester

black rims look good on almost any car... maybe throw up some pics of the car and rims to see what we are dealing with?....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Its my red one...im posting off my phone so I can't upload pictures but ill reply on my past post in the suspension section so you can see the rims
      Ford Fester

Comment

Whatever the colour options, I think black would be the best looking.

Comment

Painted and installed the rims!
          Ford Fester

Comment

vs the old rim color
            Ford Fester

Comment

What is the white spoke with the star on it? Is it painted that way or is it masked off for more painting? Just curious..... I like the black though
              If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
              Mark S.

Comment

Painted that way...ken block style
                Ford Fester

Comment

that looks sweet, good job

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

^I agree with saquatch they look good! Excellent choice, in a Mr.Burns voice.
                    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Nice job! Funny, now they look even bigger!

Comment

Working...
                      X