Lookin at the possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin at the possibilities

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2275563748.html Good price, sent an email with some questions, Anything I should check, Lookin' to do a BP+Fseries eventually, If the HG is not entirely blown, How long do you think it could make it, 2feet, 2 miles, 20 miles, Across the Country, it's about 20 the city of Everett is about 20 miles away, city driving, +30 min of a ferry ride.
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

If its blown I don't think won't make it 3 miles if not less your best bet is tow that sucker! Though the price is awesome!

Comment

i'd buy that in a hot minute and do the head the next afternoon

Comment

God I already emailed the guy, had cash in hand and was ready to put it on my trailer this morning but he said he had a ton of people interested... now I know who

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
        91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Durnit, I was tryin to avoid the tow problems, maybe there's a shop within roll distance, Would I have to have the head resurfaced to make it to a shop? First Festy and I be hopin' it works out well.
          Owner of:
          In progress:

Comment

Yeah I have a dolly to throw the front wheels on. I want to buy it but i'll let you have first dibs since it'll be your first festy Im jsut that nice of a guy. I was going to buy it then fix it up and give it to my dad for when he gets a new job, his truck only gets 10mpg and I thought it was a good start to paying him back.

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
            91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Thanks man, I'll tell you if it don't work out, I haven't gotten an email response back, Hopefully he hasn't sold and hopefully he was just bluffin' about lots of interested buyers.
              Owner of:
              In progress:

Comment

Calling after dinner, hope it's not a cracked head, gotta wait to do my swap 'till next school year as my culminating project. Got my fingers crossed.
                Owner of:
                In progress:

Comment

It was driven down to greenlake, the guy thought it was a thermostat and was pulling over and letting it cool the whole way, also he has lost the title, he says it's in his name . It has sat for a while with the gasket issue, goin' to check it out tomorrow, gonna run the VIN, fingers crossed he finds the title cuz it takes 8-10 weeks to get one reissued.
                  Owner of:
                  In progress:

Comment

UPDATE: Not gonna get it, Devon it's all yours. He does not have any papers, no thermostat idle is rough, slight oil leak, front lights are in sore shape, I wasn't gettin' good vibes, but you are better with festy's than I, good candidate for a swap, no rust.
                    Owner of:
                    In progress:

Comment

Working...
                    X