Festiva Sighting...by the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Sighting...by the cops

"The suspect fled in a white Ford Festiva, but police quickly responded and believed he was still in the area near the Chico Mall."

This is gonna give us a bad name.

Hope this isn't anybody in this group.

Rob J
    Rob J

I doubt it, but if anyone in Oroville, CA, posts a "[WTB] drivers side window" we'll turn their sorry butt in!

Then we'll split up his car and any parts stash among us!

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

[FS] Driver's side window

I feel like George Soros today!
      Last edited by bravekozak; 03-25-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        I feel like George Soros today!
        lol
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

so if i needed a window an a quick paint job ....lol.....

really dude went shoplifting in slippers in a walmart where there are hundreds ( well alot ) of camera's theyll catch the guy .....

i ran a guy down on foot the other day who was sprinting out of the local wally world he was shoplifting too only reason i went after him was cuzz he knocked a woman who was pushing a stroller down during his attempt to get outside

3/4 of a mile away i tackled him an held him till PD arrived wally's security guys were gratefull an so was the woman who also pressed charges ...that was my good deed lately
            Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post

really dude went shoplifting in slippers in a walmart where there are hundreds ( well alot ) of camera's theyll catch the guy .....

i ran a guy down on foot the other day who was sprinting out of the local wally world he was shoplifting too only reason i went after him was cuzz he knocked a woman who was pushing a stroller down during his attempt to get outside

3/4 of a mile away i tackled him an held him till PD arrived wally's security guys were gratefull an so was the woman who also pressed charges ...that was my good deed lately
              I once shot a man just for snoring.....LOL
              Chuck
              Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
              If money will fix it, it's not broken
              91 GL -Ol' Rusty
              93 GL - Lil Red
              91 L - Tweetystiva
              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post

Wow! Crazy story! Nicely done!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                X