Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing clutch and cam gears this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing clutch and cam gears this weekend.

Well I am finally going to change out my slipping clutch this weekend. I wish I had consulted with you guys before I bought my clutch though. I bought the spec stage2. It seems most of our members prefer the act. But it was already purchased before I posted. I also bought obx adjustable cam gears so maybe I can dial in that onery cam swap that I cant seem to get right. While I got the motor out I am going to find where my intake is contacting my firewall and try to get rid of that annoying buzz i have. I hope I didnt post this in the wrong place.
    1990 Festiva L
    Bp swap, stock tranny

[

My car has an annoying buzz too, I dont know if its the exhaust or the same as what you have?

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Have you got the bp swap? Mine is buzzing because when I put in my bp I didnt beat the firewall in wide enough and it is touching somewhere. I also need to check my frame on the passenger side cause my pully rubs during hard left hand turns. Of course some suspension would help. Lol. 21yo Festy springs are a little weak.
      1990 Festiva L
      Bp swap, stock tranny

[

Comment

No mines an 88 so I cant do the BP swap, I have the stock motor as of right now. So I think we have two different problems. LOL

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
        91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Working...
        X