photoshop request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop request

can someone photoshop a festy on to a 4x8 trailer frame, and angle the front to fit up on the triangle by the tounge. Im thinking of making a teardrop trailer and i might just use a festy as the body. thinking of cutting out the floor and putting a flat floor in it. just throwing a idea around in my head.
    1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
    1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
    1983 Chevy Elcamino
    1993 Ford Festiva GL
    2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
    some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

heheh I've thought I've doing that, 'cept using the unibody as the basis for it, moving the back wheels forward and chopping the front wheels. Sorry though, I'm no "photoshoper". It'd certainly be a cool project though.

Comment

Pretty sweet idea! I'm interested in seeing some chops of this
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by marinepolice03 View Post
        can someone photoshop a festy on to a 4x8 trailer frame, and angle the front to fit up on the triangle by the tounge. Im thinking of making a teardrop trailer and i might just use a festy as the body. thinking of cutting out the floor and putting a flat floor in it. just throwing a idea around in my head.
        Sorry, what kind of trailer do you have in mind? If you can point at a picture of one, and then maybe show a shot of the "triangle by the tongue" it'd help for those of us with graphics programs.
        Carz:
        '09 Ford F-150
        '80 Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country
        '80 Volvo 240 2dr coupe

'93 Festiva GL
        225996.9 kilometers = 140428.0 miles on the odometer
        ...and definitely more soon..

Comment

the part i am talking about is in front of the wood.
          it is a foldable 4x8 trailer. that i am getting the trailer welded so it wont have the folding feature anymore, thanks.
          1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
          1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
          1983 Chevy Elcamino
          1993 Ford Festiva GL
          2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
          some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

Working...
          X